|Course Content:||Practical and theoretical|
|Time:||10.00 am – 4.30pm (1 week)|
|Portfolio||Live model & pictures|
This course is designed for any hairdresser that wants to extend their skills or any make up artist that wants to add to their skills. Learn how to create fashionable but classic long hair styles perfect for brides. Delegates will create beautiful shapes using chignon and french pleat techniques, You will also learn how to secure a Tiara & Veil.
- Classic Make-up for photographic sessions and working with hair.
- Stylised Make-up and hair for weddings, special occasions, catwalk
- Accentuated styles created by working with Carmens, perm rods, tongs, hair up and down.
- Cat shape black eyes with sexy hair styles, the use of different colours and stylised eye shapes.
- Smoky round black eyes with hair up.
- Catwalk make-ups.
- How to research make-ups for different seasons for what is required in the fashion houses.
- Working on lips, colour, shading, lip lines, highlighting, balancing and accentuating.
- Blending eye colour, different eye shapes and accentuating bone structure.
- Working with eyelashes.