Online Course covering NYMUA Core Curriculum:
Available as a 6 Week Evening/Daytime/Weekend
Makeup Artist Essentials (Liquid Lip, Brow Palette, Face Primer, holographic pigment ), NYMUA Brush Set
Certificate for being a certified makeup artist
Eligible to participate in New York Fashion Week Runway shows
Invitation to attend specialty Pro Makeup
Artistry branded events
Eligibility to apply for student/Pro Makeup Brand discounts
Course will be available through the App at the time specified. The course is a LIVE session and not prerecorded. Attendance is mandatory at the time listed to be able to earn your certificate. The student will observe a tutorial with the instructor and have the opportunity to practice on themselves during the course.
- Skin Analysis: Uncovering skin tones, skin textures, and best finishes in products to compliment client’s skin tone and select best color for foundation matching. (Hygiene)
- Concealing: Discuss color theory to achieve appropriate shades for client. Emphasis on placement for highlight and correct features.
- Bridal Look: Learn how to create a glamorous bridal look that will last the test of time in photos. (Bridal skin, eye techniques, lash application, brows, highlight and contour.) (Hygiene)
- MUA Best Practices: Learn the foundation of a bridal contract and discuss best practices to set yourself up for success.
- High Glam: Discover how to create vibrant cut crease looks that are trending on social media. (Hygiene)
- Retro Pin Up Style: Learn how to master winged eyeliner and a perfect bold lip by understanding eye shapes and lip shapes. (Hygiene)
- Smokey Eyes: Learn how to create a smokey sultry eye that maximizes eye shapes.