|Course Content:||Practical and theoretical|
|Time:||10.00 am – 2pm (4 Weeks Monday – Wednesday )|
|Portfolio||Live Model & pictures|
Do you want a career in make-up? This course has been designed for anyone who wants to start a professional career in make-up. Join our highly intensive 4 week fast track course which covers all aspects of make-up and hair to start your career as a make-up artist. We are a centrally based Academy in central Manhatten in New York City, with easy access to public transport.
What will I learn?
Our course will teach you how to become a qualified freelance make-up artist . We offer a free portfolio shoot at the end of the course to help you to develop your business and client base. It is important for make-up artists to be able to style hair, often an additional requirement of clients, so this course includes basic hairdressing. All equipment, products and handouts are provided on the course.
Comprehensive syllabus covering the following :-
- Basic facial anatomy, skin tone analysis, skincare, make-up hygiene,
- Colour wheel, brush types and their usage
- Eye shapes/face shapes/lip shapes
- Foundation application, concealing techniques, skin and radiance ,contouring and highlighting,
- Smokey eye techniques, cut crease, application of false lashes, eyebrows, blush, lip techniques/shapes
- Special occasion make-up including soft glan
- Bridal make-up/Indian bridal make-up
- Runway make-up
- Cut Creases
- Media/HD make-up
- Hair (includes blow drying, hair up)
- How to build your make-up/hair kit
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- How to set up your own business
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- Guest speakers from the industry
- Join our agency to get immediate work
- Free set of brushes and Make Up Kit
- NYMUA Certificate awarded on completion of the course
- FREE portfolio shoot to help you build clients with a professional photographer who will edit your photos and give you 4 photo shopped photo’s
- On completion of this course you can attend the MAC Pro evening and receive 35% off all products. You will also receive a student card which entitles you to 35% off and apply for a student card at Bobbi Brown’s (35%) and Illamasqua up to (25%), Urban Decay, Becca Cosmetics, Make Up Forever, Too Faced, Smashbox, NYX, Anastasia Beverley Hills and Stila.
January 17th (2 SPACES LEFT)
March 14th (3 SPACES LEFT)
1st November (1 SPACE LEFT)