|Course Content:||Practical and theoretical|
|Time:||9am – 5pm (Every Saturday for 12 weeks)|
|Portfolio||Live Model & pictures|
What will I learn?
Do you want a career in make-up? This course has been designed for anyone who wants to start a professional career in make-up. Join our highly intensive 8 week master program course which covers all aspects of make-up and hair to start your career as a make-up artist.
What will I learn?
Our course will teach you how to become a qualified freelance make-up artist . We offer a free portfolio shoot throughout the course to help you to develop your business and client base. It is important for make-up artists to be able to style hair, often an additional requirement of clients, so this course includes basic hairdressing. All equipment, products and handouts are provided on the course. You will learn how to set up your own business as a freelance makeup artist and how to master social media with your new career.
Comprehensive syllabus covering the following :-
- Basic facial anatomy, skin analysis, skincare, make-up hygiene,
- Color wheel, brush types and their usage
- Eye shapes/face shapes/lip shapes
- Foundation application, concealing techniques, skin and radiance ,contouring and highlighting,
- Smokey eye techniques, cut crease, application of false lashes, eyebrows, blush, lip techniques/shapes
- Special occasion make-up including smoky eyes
- Bridal make-up
- Mature skin
- Extreme High Glam Makeup discover how to create vibrant multiple cut crease looks that are trending on social media
- Indian bridal make-up
- Runway make-up
- Halo Eyes/spotlights
- Global trends including Brazilian makeup
- Media/HD make-up
- Vintage/pinup makeup
- Theatrical make-up including SFX bruising, open wounds, scratches, burns, stitched wounds, bald capping
- Aging, prosthetics, working with story lines
- Creating a character including a zombie
- Black and white makeup
- Hair (includes blow drying, hair up)
- How to build your make-up/hair kit
- Small classes to ensure you get that extra attention to detail
- How to set up your own business
- Career planning advice on all aspects of your career
- Guest speakers from the industry
- Join our agency to get immediate work
- Free set of brushes and make up kit
- 3 FREE portfolio shoots to help you build clients with a professional photographer.
- NYMUA Master Certificate awarded on completion of the course
- On completion of this course receive discounts on big brands including Bobbi Brown’s (35%) and Illamasqua up to (25%), Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Too Faced, Smashbox, NYX, Anastasia Beverley Hills and Stila.
January 29th (3 SPACES LEFT) Manhattan
February 26th (2 SPACES LEFT) White Plains
May 14th (White Plains)
October 1st (White Plains)
October 9th (Manhattan)
October 2nd (White Plains) 1 SPACE LEFT